Experienced On-Call Sitter
Hi there! My name is Melissa and I am a recent graduate from the University of Toronto. I have an abundance of experience in childcare, and am currently available as an "on-call" sitter: for the occasional night or weekend out :)
- Babysitter over 6 years
- Daycare & Summer Camp (5 years): meal prep, light cleaning, putting kids to bed, homework help
- Head Skate Programs Instructor (4 years instructor, 2 year head instructor): teach kids 3-14, variety of fun and creative lessons, mentoring students.
- Student Mentor (4 years): teaching responsibility, building foundational life skills, healthy psycho social development
- Volunteer Crisis Responder (2 year): provide emotional support through variety of situations like: self-harm, abuse, relationships, substance abuse.
- Pet Friendly: experienced dog walker/sitter/trainer, have raised rabbits, hamsters, cats, dogs, and turtles!
QUALIFICATION / CERTS:
- HBSc from UofT in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Registered Yoga Teacher 250 hours
- Standard First Aid
- CPR Level 'C'
- HIGH 5 Principles of Healthy Child Development