Friendly and Experienced English and History Tutor in Liverpool/Wirral
Qualified teacher since 2013. I teach History, English Language and English Literature to GCSE, and History and Politics to A-Level. I have extensive experience preparing students for their exams with proven success and provide a range of tutoring services which include (though not limited to):-
- Helping students gain a better understanding of the topic, whether this is the language used in Shakespearean plays or the economic causes of the Wall Street Crash.
- Working with students to improve specific skills, such as source analysis, creative writing, or comparing poems.
- Exam practice. I have experience with all major exam boards and can help students understand exactly how to answer specific questions and secure the maximum marks available.
- General support for students who find exams difficult. I can provide past papers and help students who find the environment of exams stressful, who have trouble concentrating, or generally find the whole experience overwhelming.
- Advanced tutoring for students wanting to secure Grades 8-9, the higher-level skills needed to secure the top grades and how to do this.
- Tutoring available for students in KS3 who may be finding the transition to secondary school difficult.