Van Mall Retirement Community
Assisted living services are offered in any of our lovely studio alcove, one- and two-bedroom apartments. So no matter what level of help you desire, whether a little, or a lot, assisted living services can be added at any time. No fuss, no problem.
Transportation services are provided by our Lincoln town car, bus with lift capabilities, and by van. In addition, the C Tran bus and handicap transport services come right to our door, and we offer special shuttle rides to the VA Clinic and to the VA Hospital in Portland. With all the conveniences and personalized services at Van Mall, you will find yourself Living Better Than Ever as soon as you move in. Contact us today to set up a complimentary meal and tour!
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.