I am a personal care assistant based in Oadby. I have over 1 year experience working as carer with relevant hands on training.
Highlights of my services:
1. I’m professional in my day to day dealings with client and their family.
2. I put myself in the shoes of my clients and their family to ensure my service meets the clients needs.
3. I have proven ability to take the stress out of looking after a family member.
4. I wiill meet the client before the first visit so that you can build trust leading to a connected and personal relationship.
5. You will be contacted should there ever be a delay to the start time of your caregiving you peace of mind.
Further more, your choice of charity will receive £15 donation when you start gaining support from me.
Please contact me to discuss how I can help you or your loved one stay safe and independent at home.
Comfortable with Pets
Has Own Transportation
Want to learn more about Jalpa?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.