• A desire to help people
• Experience of group work and promoting independence
• Observation and monitoring children’s play activities
• Teaching and supervising activities such as painting, drawing, maths, science and IT.
• Serving meals and refreshments to children
• Flexible and open to change
• Pacience, optimism and empathy.
- NVQ/SVQ Level 1 Childcare (2019)
- First Aid training
- Activities/support worker training
- Degree in Social Education: Professional in education that intervenes in the socio-cultural reality to improve it and help in the emancipation of people with social difficulties or at risk of social exclusion.
I have previous experience with children:
I have worked as a Teaching Assitant recently
I have worked as a nanny
I have worked as a Tutor with 2 children with ADHD
I have worked as a support worker with children for 1 year
* I have my DBS updated in the system
* I also can teach spanish or others subjects to the children.
Comfortable with Pets
Want to learn more about Elena?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.