Responsible and Reliable Pet-Caregiver with Experience
I have owned various types of pets my entire life (dogs, cats, rodents, fish). I currently own 3 cats and 1 dog.
- I have volunteered in rescue shelters such as Quagga Cat Rescue, The Winnipeg Humane Society, and Hull's Haven Border Collie Rescue
- I have worked in a Dog Daycare/Boarding facility for over a year and I currently work in a pet store
- I have ample experience with all sorts of breeds of dogs and cats, all ages and sizes.
- I am able to administer medications both oral and topical (as well as things such as insulin injections)
- I have taken animal behavior courses for body language and aggression, training techniques, breed recognition, first-aid, emergencies, etc.
- I am certified by the UC Davis Extension University for pet nutrition of all kinds.
- I am a responsible and reliable worker. I will take care of your pets as if they were my own!