With Regent Healthcare, you can expect the following:
• Quality and experience
• Immediate response times
• Highest caliber healthcare professionals
• Support to your standards and requirements
• Superior customer service
Here at Regent Healthcare, our tenured Client Services Managers review all your needs and recruit qualified professionals. We adhere to a thorough screening process which includes: an in person interview, skill testing, drug testing, criminal background check, reference and license verification. This enables us to select insured, well qualified, and experienced caregivers suitable for your most demanding requirements. We take pride in providing excellent customer services to both caregivers and clients.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide the highest quality in home care by promoting and supporting an individual’s optimum level of independence, while helping to maintain one’s dignity and enhance the quality of life and well being.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.