I was born and raised in Vancouver, BC, and currently reside in Richmond, BC. I have a background in business marketing, and I am Early Childhood Education Assistant certified. I also have my CPR-First Aid level 1.
I am a FT daycare teacher, working with infants to 5 years olds.
Some of my additional childcare experience includes the following:
- Summer day camp leader.
- After school program leader.
- Occasional babysitter for approximately 5 years.
- High school tutor for special needs individuals.
My peers and past employers would describe me as:
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Punctual (I really do not like being late!).
- Open-minded and accepting.
- Able to adapt well to different scenarios.
- Very social and talkative.
- Somewhat humorous (I think I am quite funny).
Naturally I have high energy, but it all depends on who I am interacting with (if the other person prefers quiet, I will be that peace). I enjoy working with toddlers and children because I feel that they have an enormous amount of creativity and incredible imaginations, something that we lose as we age and go through different experiences.
I would love to chat more, feel free to send me a message. Thank you!
Comfortable with Pets
First Aid Certification
Has Own Transportation
Want to learn more about Vivian?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.