Hello, my name is amanda
I am an ecea/nanny, and have been doing it for 10 years. I currently work in Langley at a Montessori childcare. I work between 1-6pm. I am looking for something in the morning until 12 or until 12:30pm if in Langley as I can get to work on time. I am also intuitive and I have my own material that can help benefit kids learn from play if you would like that. In my spare time, I paint, workout, dance class, shopping, bake, cook, go for walks, read and watch movies.
The following are the typical everyday routine I provide:
- meal prep, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- setting up top games, games for later on. imaginative play such as building forts, pretend, dress-up, playing house, art, diy etc
- outside time
- treats, if approved by guardians
- field trips, can be simple as going to the park, mall.
- diaper changes
- making dinner for families
- household chores, vacuuming, dishes, wiping counters, sanitizing home best to my ability, sweep, laundry, making beds
side note: if there is something I am not comfortable with or if i feel that the child is not comfortable with me I will let you know.