Experienced nanny/housekeeper ready to help making the days easygoing and funniest
I’m a Spanish girl living in Melbourne with a working visa. I’ve been working as a nanny in Australia in more than 8 different families (from 3 months babies to 11 years old) doing housekeeping task as well. Also I worked as a swim instructor in two pools (Hawthorn and St Kilda Baths) with pre-nursery, nursery, toddlers and groups of ages 5 and above.
Some of my later experience are:
- Have affectionately cared for two children of 8 months and 3 years old.
-Maintained accurate daily records of one family of 6 month old and another of the 18 month old baby’s activities, meals and naps.
- Help in a family of three children of 4 months, 2 years and 5 years old.
- Drop off and pick up and cared for four children of 6 years twins, 9 years and 11 years old.
- Prepared meals of the day including snacks, lunch and dinner.
- Promoted good behaviors by using positive reinforcement method and encourage a good homework rutine.
- Cleaned the house, including laundry, sweeping and mopping, diswasher, etc.
- Engage children with games and puzzles.
- Provide a child-friendly enviroment with engaging activities and continuous access to outdoors.
-Prepared the bath, dressed and changed diapers. Prepared children for bed