PreK Do Bugs Wear Shoes at WRUMC
Do you LOVE bugs? We do too! Create a bug catcher and a habitat for your favorite bug. Create butterfly wings, and bugs out of clay, paint with “worms” and have worm races. With magnifying glasses in hand, we’ll travel the pathways of the garden to find other bug friends and release ladybugs. Exciting facts about all kinds of bugs are included as we play games, read stories, discover and craft the week away!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.