Pre-K Paw Patrol at Cochran Chapel
Paw Patrol to the Rescue! Choose your favorite character and spend the week creating a story for a Kitty Rescue. Each camper will rescue and adopt their very own (toy) kitten and learn how to take care of their new pet. Join in on other rescues throughout the week and save the world as any Paw Patrol Character would! Crafts, stories and fun will fill the week for any Paw Patrol Fan. The week ends with a Birthday Party Celebration for Mayor Goodway!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.