Join our award-winning tutoring team and make a positive impact on a student's life!
Tutoring Club Instructors are:
- dynamic, nimble and professional;
- able to tutor in multiple subjects;
- comfortable tutoring all ages;
- enjoy a consistent and reliable work schedule;
- energetic and love to work in a team atmosphere that celebrates the success of our students.
Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities:
- school-year tutoring hours are Monday-Friday, 3pm-9pm; Saturdays, 9am-2pm; Sundays (coming soon);
- summer tutoring hours are Monday-Thursday, 9am-8pm; Saturdays, 9am-2pm;
- work a minimum of 2 shifts per week, but the more the better;
- weekend availability highly desired;
- salary commensurate with experience;
- paid training provided;
- advancement opportunities.
Why Work at Tutoring Club of McLean?
Working at Tutoring Club means you get to focus on teaching and coaching - not driving from home to home, creating your own lesson plans, or finding and billing your own students - and you aren't alone. We support you with ongoing training, mentoring and professional development. Conveniently located on Old Dominion Drive, near Arlington, downtown McLean and Falls Church, with ample free parking and public transportation accessible, Tutoring Club offers a comfortable physical work space and a great work environment.
Tutoring Club of McLean is locally owned and operated, and offers individualized instruction for learners from pre-K through adults. We tutor in all subjects, and provide test prep, study skills and schoolwork help instruction. To learn more about Tutoring Club of McLean, please visit www. TutoringClub. com/McLeanVA.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter, including wage requirements and availability, via email, or mail to Tutoring Club, Attn: Hiring Manager, 6228 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22101. Qualified applicants only, please. Please no phone calls. Due to the volume of applications, we regrettably cannot respond to every resume. Equal Opportunity Employer.