I am looking for weekend in-home care for my Mother. Responsibilities include:
* Assists with activities of daily living, including bathing, teeth brush (dentures), dressing, grooming, toileting, etc.
* Will get her up in the morning and get her to bathroom and cleaned up and dressed.
* We want someone who will allow her to do as much of her own care as possible.
* Make or warm up simple breakfast and lunch meals and assist with medicine reminder.
* Encourages her to get adequate water and let us know of any changes in her eating/drinking or habits to us.
* Do simple activities with her, like play a game, cards, coloring, puzzles, painting her nails, fixing her hair, reading, sitting outside or walking/exercising outside or inside.
* activities, incidents, and observations; reports any changes in her physical condition and/or behavior, observes and reports on her health and emotional condition lets us know of any changes to the supervisor.
* Keeps her room clean, safe, and orderly and does her laundry, changes sheets, makes bed.
* Is kind & responds positively to her requests for assistance.
* Does full shower hair washing, etc., if needed
Work Hours: We are flexible but 8:30 to 3:00 ish Saturday & Sunday and Friday evenings or every other Friday evening would be great.
There are dogs and a cat in the home.