I'm looking for Senior Care help with caring for my Mom who is in her 90s. She is a happy, cheerful woman in excellent physical shape who enjoying singing and sitting outside. She is able to transfer herself around slowly and has some mild dementia. Duties include:
1. Heating-up meals and prompting her to eat as needed.
2. Ensuring that she drinks fluids regularly.
3. Administering pills.
4. Grooming care (toilets on own but needs reminder to change Depends; baths on own but may need help with her back; brushes her own teeth/hair but needs reminder.)
5. Short periods of cognitive stimulation, such as 20 minutes of conversation/hour.
6. Light housekeeping, such as cleaning up after meals, keep floor clean, and some laundry.
7. We have 1 cat and 2 dogs that need to be fed 1x/day and water at all times.
I handle all other chores.