Job Type: Part-time, $15 per hour
Hours: 2-4 hours minimum per week
* Potential for more hours during monthly events and other church functions.
My Loving Nanny is assisting Seattle Revival Center is seeking multiple Childcare Assistants Toddler Room Assistants and Elementary Age Assistants (1st-5th grade) to provide reliable and nurturing care for our toddlers or elementary school age programs during our 9 am and 11 am Sunday services. There is also potential for additional hours during our monthly events and other church functions. Applicants may apply for one or more positions. Assistants report to either the Toddler Room Lead or the Elementary age group Lead. Training and in-house certification will be provided.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Michelle Tibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follower of Jesus
- Has a heart for children
- Has history of reliability and consistency
- Able to work Sundays from 8:30am-11:00am and/or 10:30am-1:00pm
- Provides own transportation
- Satisfactory completion of background check and training (both provided by SRC)
- Agrees and adheres to Seattle Revival Center s core values and policy
- Provides quality child care for children on Sunday mornings.
-Toddler Room Assistants: feeding, changing diapers, interaction with toddlers holding/carrying/entertaining, coordinating with volunteer support.
-Elementary Age Assistants: Interact with children through stories, song, games, prayer, escorting to bathroom. Support Children's Ministry Lead in creating a safe and love atmosphere for the children.
- Ensure that children are checked in and out by an authorized adult.
- Organizes the room and puts away toys before leaving.
- Keeps in communication with the Childcare Leads and reports if any issues arise.
- Time commitment: Sunday mornings from 8:30am-11:00am and/or 10:30am-1:00pm.
- Assistants are expected to work all Sundays, including Sundays that fall on holidays such as Christmas, Easter, etc.
- Notifies Childcare Leads two weeks ahead of time if there are planned absences, and two hours prior to shift for unplanned absences.
Candidates must recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Seattle Revival Center as outlined in the SRC Statement of Faith and Constitution & Bylaws.
About Seattle Revival Center
Located in Newcastle, Washington, Seattle Revival Center (SRC) is a family-oriented congregation that is passionate about Jesus and life transformation.
Seattle Revival Center is an At Will employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, age, or disability in employment or participation in its programs or activities.