My wife and I are beginning the process of hiring a full-time nanny for our sweet twin babies beginning mid-February. We are planning on holding interviews come November.
Here are a few important factors to know:
- 25-30 hours/week (I will be working from home during these hours)
- 9-month position (will have Summers, Spring break, Fall break, Christmas break, etc. OFF)
- Care will be inside our home, so MUST be okay with large dogs (Pit Bull and a Great Dane - sweetest pups ever!)
- Must be willing to obtain ITS-SIDS, CPR/First-Aid, and a Criminal Background Check
- Pay is dependent on education and experience
Thank you, all!