We are seeking a nanny for our newborn due August 5th. Care will be provided in our home while mom is attending school. Some help will be needed while mom is home.
We are seeking someone who is:
* Supportive of our family's values and natural lifestyle
* Supports a breastfeeding mother
* Will help establish good feeding and sleeping habits
* Household help such as laundry, dishes and putting meals into the oven
* Previous newborn experience ideally
We also had a 2-year-old that will remain in daycare. If something comes up occasionally with daycare, I will need help with him at home. This can be expected every couple of months.
If interested, please respond sharing a little bit about yourself (education, hobbies, background, etc). Have you ever taken care of a newborn before? Why do you want this position?