Care.com's Guide to Stress Management
80 percent of working moms feel stressed about getting everything done, according to a 2014 Care.com survey. And 1 in 4 cry alone about household-related stress at least once per week. That's crazy, and really sad!
Click on the image to see the full infographic and what else working moms had to say about stress and stress management.
And it's not just working moms -- we all deal with the endless anxiety about to-do lists, chores, career goals, relationships, etc.
So let's fix it.
Check out the tips below for advice on stress management and how to make your life easier.
General Stress Tips
- 101 Things to Do When You're Stressed
- 30 Days to De-Stress
- How Do You Deal With Stress?
- 6 Ways to Make Your Life Easier
- CrazyBusy: 10 Key Principles to Managing Modern Life
- 6 Tricks to Improve Your Weekend
- 7 Tips for Organizing Your Family Schedule
- Military Families, Moving, and Stress
- 6 Ways to Relax When You Don't Have Any Time
- Relax and Unwind: Spa Services for all Budgets
Parenting Stress Tips
- 7 Tips for Staying Calm
- Mom-Stress Busters
- How to Raise a Calm Child
- 7 Common Stress Scenarios - Solved
- 7 Tips for Birthday Party Planning Stress
Work and Relationship Stress Tips
- 8 Simple Ideas for Managing Stress at Work and Home
- 30 Ways to De-Stress Your Workplace in 30 Days
- 9 Tips for Managing Sandwich Generation Stress
- 7 Steps to Eliminating Stress From Your Home Office
- 7 Ways You're Making Your Job Harder Than It Has to Be
- 6 Quick Fixes to Manage Workplace Stress
- 5 Signs Senior Care is a Source of Employee Stress
- How Dads Are Dealing with Work-Life Balance
Holiday Stress Tips
- Outsource Your Holiday Stress
- 7 Ways to Fight Holiday Stress
- 5 Ways Caregivers Can Ease Their Holiday Stress
- 8 Tips for Surviving Holiday Planning -- With Kids
Back-to-School Stress Tips
- 8 Back-to-School Resolutions for Parents
- 5 Tips for Less Back-to-School Stress
- 4 Tips to Cure Back-to-School Anxiety
- End Back-to-School Anxiety: 12 Tips to Prep the Whole Family
Tiffany Smith is the senior associate editor here at Care.com. She has written for All You, Time for Kids and the Boston Globe. And as a former babysitter, she knows a lot about fun games to play with kids. Getting them to eat their veggies -- that’s a different story! Follow her on Twitter @tiffanyiswrite.