Supportive Home Care Provider — Spring Hill, KS
Provided in-home supportive care to families whose loved ones are challenged by intellectual and developmental disabilities. Assist with the following: Academics, Social skills, Life skills (money ma...
4 yrs of exp.
20 years old
Part Time Caregiver — Spring Hill, KS
Babysitting was my main job in high school. I had my own In Home Day Care for about 6 years. I have worked for a few Day-Care Centers. I worked with newborn up to 2 years old. Also, 3 year old up to s...
10 yrs of exp.
49 years old
Competent Caregiver — Spring Hill, KS
I am a certified nurse's assistant and have a little less than a year of experience but have had a ton of opportunities and experience during that time. I worked two jobs at one time, at a hospital an...
2 yrs of exp.
22 years old
Special Needs Care Near Spring Hill
- Special Needs Care Kansas City, MO
- Special Needs Care Overland Park, KS
- Special Needs Care Olathe, KS
- Special Needs Care Gardner, KS
- Special Needs Care Lenexa, KS
- Special Needs Care Leawood, KS
- Special Needs Care Shawnee, KS
- Special Needs Care Prairie Village, KS
- Special Needs Care Mission, KS
- Special Needs Care Raymore, MO
- Special Needs Care Lees Summit, MO
- Special Needs Care Stilwell, KS
Additional Special Needs Resources
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.