Mae A.|Mount Pleasant, PA
2 yrs exp
38 yrs old
Full Time Or Part Time Caregiver Available
My experience includes taking care my grandmother who is bed ridden: transferring her from bed to wheelchair, preparing her food and feeding her, assisting her to use bed pan, change her clothes, made her bed and putting on diaper. I have professional care giving trainings and have learned Technical Skills Development. My qualifications and abilities are as follows: - I foster social, intellectual, creative and emotional development of children.
- physical development of children.
- provide care and support to elderly people.
- provide care and support to people with special needs.
- clean living room, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets.
- wash and iron clothes, linen and fabrics.
- prepare hot and cold meals.
- maintain healthy and safe environment.
- respond to emergencies.
- established professionalism at the workplace.