Hi, we're Mike and Sarah and our daughter was born on May 26, 2020. She is a sweet, playful and curious baby. She loves going for walks, watching our dog, Myla (Yorkie), and playing peek-a-boo. Starting mid-January, we're looking for someone:
- From ~8:30am-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and be comfortable with the parents working from home.
- With 7+ years hands-on experience with education/certification in child development, however, we're also open to no formal education but with 15+ years of hands-on experience.
- Who will play with her, take her for walks outside and help her continue to develop into a functioning little human being!
Nice to haves:
- Knowing and willing to help teach Spanish and/or American Sign Language
- Open to taking our dog for a walk
Thanks for your consideration!