We are looking to hire a full-time nanny to care for our toddler son and infant daughter. The schedule will be 4 or 5 weekdays, with start and end times as early as 6:30am-4 p.m. and as late as 10:30am-8pm, so flexibility is a huge plus.
We would ask that your primary responsibilities include:
- Pick up/drop off of son at preschool (no driving necessary)
- Caring for, feeding, bathing, and engaging with infant daughter throughout the day
- Handle meals and laundry for the children
- Light housekeeping
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities/experience:
- 5+ years of experience caring for infants and toddlers, with verifiable references
- Have a nurturing, playful, energetic, and proactive personality
- Is willing to be flexible with schedule
- Speak English and Spanish
We are a loving, down-to-earth, easy-going family who is looking for a long-term relationship with our nanny. Ideally, someone to become an important part of our family.