$13 – 25/hr
We're looking for a live-in or live-out nanny who can help us out 35-40 hours a week (M-F, most likely 9 a.m. to 5) with our newborn daughter and can start by end of April/early May. Our daughter will be about 6 months old. My husband and I will both be working full-time at home.
- have experience caring for infants
- are comfortable doing baby laundry, washing bottles, tidying up the nursery.
- have a recent flu shot, TDAP, and you practice COVID safety
- speak Mandarin or Spanish
- have infant CPR training
A couple other things:
- in case of allergies, we have two (super cute and friendly) cats.
- we do need a background check
If interested, please tell us:
- date you are available to start
- your childcare background/experience
- your experience with infants
- any certifications or background checks you have