$11 – 17/hr
Looking for a bilingual (Spanish-speaking) nanny to start in June (May or July possibility as well).
We have a newborn who is due at the end of July and our son will be 18 mo at that time. He will primarily go to daycare and most of the responsibility will be taking care of the newborn but the position will include playing with him for some of the time as well.
- warm, responsible, loving, fun
- knowledge of newborn practices including safe sleep
- CPR certified
- up-to-date on all vaccines or willing to get them
- willing to speak Spanish to kids
- meal prep/laundry component
Looking for 5 days a week, about 6 hours a day. Some flexibility. Potential for more hours after mom returns to work when the baby is 12 weeks.