Lourdes F.|Tampa, FL
6 yrs exp
38 yrs old
I am a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)in NJ and FL that provides a basic nursing service to clients. I have cared for patient/clients who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer, Parkinson disease, contractions, bed-bound, dementia, and other medical issues. I take care of clients that are in need because I find it rewarding to know that I can help someone in their time of need and also I enjoy this profession. Some of my duties:
1. Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse or family.
2. Taking care of a resident's personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, nail care etc.
3. Toileting residents.
4. Emptying catheter bags.
5. Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
6. Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
7. Feeding residents.
8. Serving nutritional supplements.
9. Assisting with light housework.
10. Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.