Say no to corn syrup and artificial flavors.
Make tasty fruit roll-ups—a healthy snack that you can make together.
Find a sitter who will take care of household chores, so you have more time to do fun stuff with your kids—like making delicious and healthy fruit roll-ups. Care.com has just the recipe.
Easy, healthy snacks that kids love: Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Wash fruit and cut fruit.
2. Place fruit in a blender or food processor.
3. Zest the lemon and juice lemon into the blender. Add 2 tablespoons honey, then blend for 2 minutes.
4. Pour mixture over the parchment, then place in oven at 170 degrees for 3-5 hours.
5. Use kitchen shears to cut 1 inch strips. Cut through parchment and paper. Put center of fruit strip back if needed.
6. Roll strips up and secure with a string or small piece of tape. Throw in a lunchbox and your kids will love them!