K9 America l.l.c.
151 Blue Water,
Jeff has been training dogs professionally for the past 15 years. In that time he has developed, and maintained professional dog training programs at some of the largest kennels in the St. Louis area including Kennelwood Village, Petropolis, Silver Maple Farm, The Dog House, and The Tom Rose School. In addition he has served as the trainers' trainer for several years assisting in instructing and certifying hundreds of Professional Trainers many of which are top trainers in the St. Louis area and throughout the country. Jeff is a national level sport dog exhibitor. He has trained and titled dogs as well as coached dog handler teams for AKC Obedience, Schutzhund, Narcotic Detection, Frisbee, Guide and Service, Agility and Hunt Tests. More importantly he has helped thousands of families create a more harmonious relationship with their beloved pets.
* "Top of Class" Graduate of the Tom Rose School For Professional Dog Trainers
* Certified Professional Dog Trainer since 1998
* Employed as a professional dog trainer since 1996
* Professionally trained over 3, 500 dogs of all breeds and ages
* Competitive training with numerous dogs achieving all phases of AKC obedience boasting a high score in Open of 199 out of 200, and High In Trial
* Experience in training dogs to achieve all phases of Schutzhund, accomplishments including a 100 point Sch. III track, an overall Sch III "V" rating, and High In Trial
* National Schutzhund competitor
* Coached numerous dog/handler teams to achieve AKC obedience and Schutzhund titles
* Personally trained and coached dog/handler teams for Frisbee competitions
* Participated in many dog obedience demonstrations for Humane Societies, Rescue Groups, Veterinarians, and television
* Trainer of dogs achieving narcotic detection titles through the National Narcotic Detector Dog Association
* Provided training for numerous hunting dogs
* Licensed AKC CGC evaluator
* Achieved FFX Award with AKC Open scores of 199, 197, and 197
* Placed 2nd at the 2009 DVG America Nationals VPG 1 level (malinois)
* Placed 1st at the 2010 DVG America Nationals VPG 1 level (GSD)
All dogs H. O. T.