Family needs boarding for 3 sweet dogs for an upcoming vacation (and more in the future). Our usual dogsitter had to move away unexpectedly and we were scheduled to have her watch our little furballs this week! Here are our requests:
(1) No corporate boarding, personalized home care only
(2) Must not smoke
(3) Must not board large/aggressive dogs
About our boys: All are house trained, well-behaved, non-chewers, and minimal barkers.
(1) Our bichon, is partially blind/deaf and has some arthritis, but doesn't need special care otherwise - no medications, very smart. He loves people and does well with other dogs.
(2) 2-year-old Maltese/cocker/poodle mix who adores people, kids, playing, snuggling. He can be skittish with other dogs initially, but warms up well.
(3) 2-year-old shihpoo who is just a super sweet, fun and easygoing dog.