1. Keep Snowflake in food, water, milk-I will provide
2. Keep her litter box cleaned-I will provide
3. Scratch her head and play with her. She loves to be scratched-I will provide toys
4. Keep all babies safe. Mommy will do the work-just make sure the babies don't get lost/sick! They'll be going to their new homes when I pick them up
5. Keep a short litter box for the babies
6. Keep me updated with pictures and information
7. Love my babies
She just loves quiet places for her babies. Don't let her outside.
I can pay $75-85 a week
Doesn't like new people, and she hates dogs.
Snowflake just gave birth to 7 babies- I am moving and need a temporary foster home/ pet sitter for about a month or so in your home.
Snowflake does not like dogs, and sometimes not even other cats- keep in mind she has babies she is taking care of and protecting.