Create a caring, stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for our son.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Bath time
- Dress son in the mornings, help brush teeth
- Reading, developmental play, crafts
- Go on walks, bike rides, outdoor play, trips to the park
- Plan and prepare healthy meals and snacks for son
Perform housework related to child care, including:
- Cleaning up after meals / light dishes
- Sanitizing countertops and toys (1 time a week or as needed)
- Vacuuming living room, kitchen, foyer (1 or 2 times a week)
- Take dogs out to go potty at around lunch time
- Son laundry only and as needed (including crib sheet)
- Run errands, pickup groceries
- Meet mom or dad at son doctors appointments or speech class: we will provide car seat . We will pay nanny for transportation ($0. 58 per mile).