My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Rebecca and her family in their search for a part time nanny for their 3.5-year-old son. Hours are Monday through Friday, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Routine toddler childcare
- Meal prep and snacks
- Supervising and engaging children in age appropriate play
- Tidying up pertaining to the day's events, including laundry
- Engaging in activities and educational games (drawing, arts, painting, crafting, Legos, building and playdough)
- Going outside, singing, reading, drawing, being active and engaging
The ideal candidate is energetic, outgoing, bubbly, engaging, responsible, adaptable, flexible, and able to follow a routine and structure. Must have 5+ years of experience with toddlers. CPR and First Aid trained a must and swimming knowledge a bonus. Must practice CDC guidelines and social distancing.
If your ideal day is playing inside or outside, doing arts & crafts, drawing, coloring, taking walks, biking, going to the playground, having fun and being interactive with an energetic and amazing toddler, this may be the perfect fit for you!