$15 – 15/hr
West New York, NJ
We are a loving family with 2 young boys, and are looking for an after school nanny/family helper primarily for our 3-year-old boy. Mom/Dad comes home picking up the baby (8-month-old will be at daycare) around 6 - 7 p.m.
Must speak English well and be flexible in childcare duties
- After-school care for a pre-k3 boy; light snacks, outside/indoor playtime, potty help
- Drive to extracurricular activities (Music, Soccer, Taekwondo)
- Meal preparation assistance for the family
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and grocery/errands for the children
- Bottle washing/cleaning for the children and common areas
- Assist with childcare during dinner time
Ideal candidate will have experience with young children, excellent communicator, patient/responsible/reliable, and can cook!
Look forward to meeting you!