$15 – 17/hr
We are a professional couple, living in Kailua, looking for a Ukrainian-speaking nanny for our son and daughter. At the start date (March), our son will be 2 years and 8 months and our daughter will be 3 months old. We are raising our children to be bilingual, speaking Ukrainian.
You will generally work about 45 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5pm, Fri 7:30am-2:30pm). You will have full use of our house, will receive a good wage (negotiable), and will be treated as part of the family.
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Nap time
- Taking our son to music and gymnastics class
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping
- Speak Ukrainian fluently
- Valid driver's license
- Prior experience caring for children
- First aid or CPR certificate preferred
- At least 2 professional references