We are seeking an energetic, compassionate and professional nanny to care for our daughter (20 months) ASAP for at least 1 year. Initial duties will consist of caring for one child, but will transition into eventually caring for, an expected second child (late July 2019). Work schedule will be 9-5 p.m. 4 days a week (days are flexible).
Ideal candidates will stay for a long-term (at least 1 year) nanny position, be professional, punctual, responsible, nurturing, creative, and engaging with children. We are looking for someone who likes to keep the child engaged with activities such as reading, crafts and activities, music, imaginative play, indoor and outdoor play. In addition, the nanny should meet the following expectations.
1) Must have prior nanny experience working with infants and toddlers.
2) Must have a valid driver's license and a safe and reliable mode of transportation.
3) Must be non-smoking.
4) Must be comfortable with pets. We own a cat.
5) Preference is for someone who is CPR/First aid certified
6) Preference is for someone who can speak a different language or sign language.
Part time (approximately 32 hours a week)
Work 4 weekdays (any 4 days you like M-F) from 9-5 p.m.
Toddler specific tasks:
Changing toddler's clothes, changing diapers, giving bottle, preparing and feeding breakfast, lunch, and snacks, keeping the feeding area clean, washing bottles, doing laundry on a weekly basis, folding clothes, and keeping the playroom clean and organized. In addition, the nanny should plan on taking toddler out for library play groups, scheduled classes, and indoor and outdoor play areas. The nanny will also be expected to take toddler to routine medical appointments.
Baby specific tasks: (starting in late summer 2019)
Help mom with baby tasks (feeding baby, changing baby, putting baby down for a nap, etc) when asked.
1) Loading and unloading dishwasher
2) Keeping the areas used organized and cleaned
3) Emptying diaper pail
4) Keeping child's bedroom clean and uncluttered
Interested candidates should send compensation requirements (expectations for taking care of 1 toddler and eventually toddler + infant), resume, references, preferred work schedule (which days of the week), and preferred start date.