$10 – 15/hr
Oklahoma City, OK
We're looking for a part time nanny for our 20-month-old son that can come either Mon and Tues, 9-5 p.m. or Mon and Wed, 9-5 p.m. and occasionally 9-3 p.m. on Fri. $12-$15 an hour depending on experience/education.
Qualities and Responsibilities-
- Cheerful, energetic, patient, attentive, punctual
- Interact and engage with him. Not just passive play.
- Talk to him and educate him
- Reinforce social skills and etiquette
- Take him to places like Science Museum, Zoo, playgrounds.
- He loves playing outside
- We like to reinforce an appreciation for music
- No phones or screen time. We prefer to not have him see adults on their phones as much as possible
- Light housekeeping when he's asleep- his dishes, his laundry or tidying toys
- We have cats and dogs. Helping let our senior dog outside is appreciated