I'm looking for a great nanny for 1 child. Animal lovers please apply (we have cats)!
Looking for someone:
- Who has a lot of patients to help my toddler practice being independent and gain skills.
- Who likes to have fun, gets down on the floor to play, has a great imagination, plays outside, or doesn't mind watching tv for a little while.
- Who can hold boundaries and isn't afraid to say No.
- Who knows sign language is a plus!
Our 2. 5-year-old son:
- has an expressive speech delay (he uses some word approximations and sign language)
- has a timid personality
- loves cars, trains, water and being physically active (jumping, running, practicing his bike)
- gets frustrated fast
- doesn't like to be touched
- likes routine
- wears diapers
- Have fun, Teach him new things
- No housekeeping, no meal prep!