$10 – 15/hr
Basics: My partner and I both work from home, but have our own office spaces in the house. Hours can somewhat flexible to accommodate someone in college, etc. We need the middle hours of the day covered at minimum, around 10 a.m. to 3 or 4pm, ideally M-Thurs. We don't need someone to clean or do other duties, aside from caring for the baby.
- At least 6 months experience caring for infant(s) under the age of 1, and can provide reference(s)
- Must have own transportation
- Be current on vaccinations (Tdap, flu, and Covid once you become eligible)
- Be okay with our (very cute and friendly) cat
- Infant CPR certified
- Have some teaching or childhood development education
- Willing to sing Disney/showtune's (you don't have to be GOOD, just willing!