"A hard, dependable, worker looking for an opportunity, to showcase her creativity, talents, and kind, genuine personality."
Pellissippi State * Knoxville, TN *Associates of Science
* Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
American Red Cross * Knoxville, TN * First Aid & Infant/Adult CPR Instructor
* Provided Transportation for Daily Activities
* Extensive Housekeeping & Organizing
* Meal Preparation & Household Shopping
* Pet care & Grooming
Admissions Assistant/Birthday Party Coordinator * East Tennessee Discovery Center
* Processed Admissions
* Sales and Re-Stocking of Gift Shop
* Organize and Coordinate Birthday Party Activities
* Assisted at the Tennessee ValleyFair & Summer Reading Program
Pre-School Teacher * Kittie Kottage Learning Center
* Prepared Weekly Lesson Plans
* Daily Cleaning & Organizing
* Responsible for a Classroom of 15+ Children
Sales Clerk * Dillard's Department Store
* Merchandising & Product Showcase
* Assisted with Sales & Markdowns
* Daily Sales of Clothing
* Organized Special Halloween and Christmas Events
* Excellent Communication & People Skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Internet Research
* Skilled in Office Procedures & Financial Transactions
* Ability to Operate Office Equipment, such as Copiers, Fax Machines, & Computers
VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
* Vision Volunteer - Tutor at Karns Elementary School & Mary Blount Elementary.
* America Reads Challenge - Tutored children in reading and math and assisted in book drives.
* Knoxville's Promise - Office and organization work, assisted with visual displays.
* All Saint Catholic Church - Taught the 4-year-old religious class each Sunday.
* West Hills Elementary School - Worked with special education classes and assisted in classrooms.
* The Pines Apartments - Taught Water Safety classes through the American Red Cross.
* Helen Ross McNabb - Served on the board of the Healthy FamiliesOrganization.
Professional and Personal References available upon request.