A Little More About Me:
* UC Berkeley Graduate, BA.
* High School Valedictorian.
* Certified TESL/TEFL (Teaching English as Second/Foreign Language) Teacher.
* Several years experience tutoring, including with ESL students.
* Excellent spelling, grammar, and composition skills.
* Completion of CBEST (required for all California teachers).
* Very friendly, open-minded, reliable, and culturally-aware 20 something year old female.
* Knowledge of Spanish and Farsi.
* Knowledge of History, Art, English, Sociology, Nutrition, Theater, American Studies, Psychology, and Anthropology through College Level (and some other subjects--just ask!)
I am available for one on one or small group tutoring, essay/dissertation editing, and/or homework help. Typical rate is $25/hour for one on one tutoring (discounted rate per person for group sessions) and $20/hour for editing. However, those who need regular help can receive discounted rates. Please e-mail me if interested or if you have any questions!
Thank you! Gracias! Arigato! Merci!