At this point in my life, my ideal job is to work with a family in providing excellent care for their children. I bring more than 13 years of experience, providing childcare as both, a nanny and in childcare facilities. Below is a brief list of my qualifications.
I am also more than happy to share my resume and a full list of references from parents I have worked with in the past!
* Exceptional knowledge of child cognitive, social and skills, development methods and techniques.
* Skilled in facilitation of play, reading and quiet-time
activities for children.
* In-depth child supervision skills.
* Great ability to provide a safe, supportive and caring
environment for children.
* Excellent ability to provide basic nutrition and hygiene
services for infants and young children.
* Demonstrated ability to work in partnerships with families.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Strong ability to understand and follow specific
instructions and pr.