My services: During the summer of 2009 and 2010, I worked with a family friend in Chicago for three months. I was staying with their father and this was a great opportunity for me to realize that I need to give my services to the seniors. My services ranged from;
* Providing medication, food, and drinks and making sure that we meet all the doctor's appointments.
* Helping him with bathroom and shower.
* Laundry services and housekeeping, errands and transportation.
* Constant and regular companionship and conversation. He really liked my sense of humor.
* I helped him to be stable and comfortable while walking.
* Preparing meals.
* Laundry services and housekeeping-vacuuming, waxing, dusting, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, making the bed and changing bed sheets.
* Adequate knowledge of Catholic Faith, Religious Education and Catholic Theology.
* Good conversational skills and dialog.
* Strong commitment to learning and working with different people.
* Strong ability and self motivation to work independently.
* Strong Ability to work as a member of a whole team.
* Religious Education teaching experience.
* Computer knowledge.