I have worked as a full time nanny in America (San Francisco) and Ireland. Contact details for references will be provided on request along with a more in depth account of my experience. Below includes a short summary of general duties that I have undertaken:
* Providing a loving, caring and safe environment while parents are working.
* I looked after and cared for the child by helping with meals and child's laundry.
* I read books and did other educational activities and games.
* Taking child to parks and other outings and helped with the child's development of mind through educating activities.
* I helped the child to grow and develop in a loving nurturing environment.
Apart from nanny positions I have gained ample experience with children through voluntary work in local schools that provided children aged 5-12 with a facility to do homework. My role was to supervise, whilst encouraging them to learn and helping them. I have worked in a local playschool (age 3-5) and summer camp (age 7-15) which involved supervising children and organizing activities that were child-friendly and also fun.
I have a huge interest in kickboxing, and for many years I taught locals, both young and old, kickboxing which greatly enhanced my teaching skills. It was also my duty to organize fund raising events and to help organize trips abroad. I have undertaken a level one sign language course and I am AED and CPR certified.
I am a kind caring and patient person with a genuine interest in children and their happiness, development and well-being. I am reliable, honest and flexible individual and I aim to be a positive role model to children.
Please contact for more details.
Looking forward to hearing from you.