Hello everyone, I am 24 years old and attending my last semester at Folsom Lake College. I have been caring for children for 10 years now and have experience with newborns all the way to adolescents. I have also cared for twins so I am very comfortable caring for multiple children. I am a very fun, loving, energetic, and athletic person. I have been in sports my whole life and have coached cheer leading and gymnastics as well as did them myself in high school. In my spare time I love to sing, dance, read and spend time with my family. I have found over the years that I can learn so much from children and I love to be around them. I have met so many amazing children over the years that have made a huge impact on my life. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions I am more then happy to answer them. I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future.
Most Recent Review
In my experience in dealing with Meghan, she was:
* Attentive to making sure the kids were safe while out in public;
* Took initiative (cleaned up kitchen, more than just the dishes from the dinner she made the kids, AND swept the floor) without being asked to do so;
* Proficient at shopping (knows how to save us money when sent on errands!);
* Firm, but not harsh, with kids in accordance to our family's rules (be respectful and kind to others, follow directions, safety first, etc.);
* Easy to get along with (for us and the kids); and
* Was willing to make MY life easier by doing more than just attending to the kids & their needs!
My family and I very much appreciated the time we were able to spend with her, and would hire her again if the need presented itself.
Thank you Meghan!
Posted Mar 25, 2012
Care.com is the world's largest online destination for care.
We connect families with great caregivers and caring companies to help you be there for the ones you love.
Care.com does not employ, recommend or endorse any care provider or care seeker nor is it
responsible for the conduct of any care provider or care seeker. Care.com provides information
and tools to help care seekers and care providers connect and make informed decisions.
However, each individual is solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider or care seeker for
themselves or their families and for complying with all applicable laws in connection with any employment
relationship they establish. Care.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or engage
in any conduct that requires a professional license.
Care.com and "There for you" are service marks or registered service marks of Care.com, Inc.