Don't worry about a thing while you are out of town, except enjoying yourself!
I will sit/board your small or medium size dog(s) or cat(s) anywhere from a single day to weeks or months. I can stay overnight, watch your pet for a couple of hours, or come twice a day. I can also board your pet at my 2-bedroom apartment here in the same condo.
I strongly believe your pet is safer and more comfortable at home than anywhere else. It is why I decided to provide the care they need in their own home and territory.
About myself: I am 30 years old. I choose to be a dog walker/sitter because they are my favorite kind of employers. They give me an excuse to wear comfy clothes, get out and walk every day and extend my life by being natural unconditional lovers that allow me to hug and pet. There are no children in my home, just my lovely husband who loves pets, too. I put all my focus on the pets I sit.
I already have some experience and references.
Take advantage now, as I am offering you free first sitting services in exchange for references! I am just here to help over the summer and would like to build a good network of clients who trust me. I am interested in knowing you and your pets better first!
* I am passionate about animal care; I'll give your best friend all the love they need, like they were my own. I have a little Shi Tzu myself.
* I am available 7 days per week, at home 85% of the time (I am not a student and don't work outside the home).
* I will email and/or text updates including pictures and/or videos so you can see your pet is doing well.
* I offer early or late drop-offs and pick-ups on any day of the week.
* I offer individualized attention for your pet, including monitoring its drinking and eating.
Let me know ASAP when you are leaving or when you need help!
I can't wait to meet you and your best friend!