Previous duties include (but are not limited to):
* Assisting seniors with daily activities and chores.
* Providing a safe, caring, nurturing, and reliable hand for any household task, big or small.
* Handling personal matters such as laundry, tidying house, preparing and administering meals or medications, assistance with exercises, grocery shopping, errand completion, taking the trash out, getting mail, paying bills, doing yard work, providing transportation to/from appointments or activities, caring for pets, cleaning out the garage, bathroom/shower assistance, etc.
* Care activities include: games, walks, taking photographs, gardening, watching television/movies, good conversation, field trips to the zoo, art centers, museums, park, restaurants, meetings, church services, and friendly meet ups to name a few.
* Personal aide tasks such as: data entry, preparing reports, conducting research, running errands, making calls, scheduling and keeping logs, ordering supplies, budgeting, setup/breakdown for meetings or events, document pick-up and delivery, etc.
I am an extremely dependable and conscientious individual whose commitments are very important to me; I take pride in being reliable, punctual, and flexible and I will make myself available to my client(s) around their schedule either on a part-time or full-time basis. I'm happy to provide a resume as well as references upon request.