- Family of two girls, ages seven and four. Weekly nights of planning entertainment, preparing dinner, and putting to bed.
- Family of two boys and two girls, ages seven and five, twin 3-year-olds. Summer nanny involving inventing daytime activities, preparing lunch, facilitating naps.
- One 6-year-old boy. Summer nanny. Planned daytime schedule, responsible for pre-k tutoring.
- One 11 month girl. Random summer days. Played, put to nap, and prepared meals.
- Work at a grammar school, tutoring and mentoring children of all ages. My personal favorite are pre-schoolers, but also enjoy caring for all ages of eager, curious children.