Other qualifications are:
* Over 10 years experience working with children and families
* Extreme experience with special situations (foster children, familial issues, behavioral issues, etc.)
* Extreme experience with large families of children (Up to 6 children, plus neighbor kids :)
* Experience from infant all the way through teenager
* Bachelors degree in Family and Child Studies
* Associates degree in Early Childhood Education
* Certified in Child Advocacy
* Certified holistic nutrition and fitness coach (Willing to help children lead active, healthy lifestyles)
* Organic meal planning cook (Willing to cook healthy meals, food shop, teach healthy choices)
* Recently certified in first aid and CPR
* Animal lover!
* Own transportation (Willing to drive children to activities with gas reimbursement)
* Graduate with a 3. 95 GPA on a full-ride academic scholarship (Willing to help with homework as well as provide a mentally stimulating environment on a daily basis).
* I charge 20-25 dollars per hour, depending upon individual situation
* Willing to tidy house, help with laundry, meal preparation, etc.
* Open to Friday night and weekend/over-night babysitting on a seldom basis