Hello my name is Jennafer, I have 13 years of experience as a professional nanny/family assistant. I specialize in infants and toddlers and have experience with infants through school age. I'm mature, reliable honest and active and love to play games with the children, reading, music and singing are always part of the day. My discipline method is using the 4 Rs (redirect, remove, restrain and reassure). Positive reinforcement and positive modeling are vital. I love doing age appropriate crafts, games, and other things that teach a child to flourish in their world. With the infants and toddlers, I love being on the floor with them, encouraging and watching the amazing growth milestones that happen throughout. I live my life in the way to be a good model for the young ones giving love and respect. I am CPR, First Aid and Life guard certified.
With me, you will receive: - Knowledge of caring for newborns through school age and beyond.
- Knowledge of a child's milestones.
- As a self-initiator, I see what is needed and do it.
- A good cook of kid and friendly (or adult) meals and baby food.
- Knowledge of healthy snacks and meals.
- Willingness to do some household duties, i. e. shopping, laundry, light housekeeping and pet care.
- Willingness to be in a partnership with the parents in caring for the child (making sure we are all on the same page)
- Early childhood educator.
- Most of all, I can be an extension of the parent's love for the child. I am available for part-time, occasional times, date nights and overnights. Thank you for viewing my profile and your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.