Hi my name is Jene'! I am a Christian wife of 18 years and a mother of three, ages 17, 15 and 13 years old. I have been a nanny/in-home babysitter for the last 12 years. I am originally from the Memphis, TN area but we have transferred to the St. Louis area because of my husband's job. I am looking to take on a part-time and/or full-time child. I care for 4 full-time children in my home now. I also have one expecting mother. I have kept children full-time from the ages of 4 weeks to 5 years old and I have also had before and after school children as well. I have had many siblings and a set of twins. I have kept children with Epi-Pens, severe allergies, asthma, mild autism, and food allergies. The most children I had on a daily basis is 6-8 and the least would be 2-4. I enjoy doing arts and crafts, reading, coloring, flash cards, workbooks, dancing and singing with them. I love each and every one of the kids I keep as my own and parents as a part of our family. I want to give you an idea of my typical day now, but I am able to work into and around what schedule you and your child/family has.
- 7-8 a.m. arrival and overview of the child's night and any changes
- 8-8:30 breakfast/clean-up
- 8:30-9 reading or coloring
- 9-10 morning nap (if required) or arts and crafts
- 10-11 playing with a group of toys child chooses
- 11-11:30 TV our favorite show is Super Why on PBS
- 11:30-12 lunch/clean-up
- 12-1 outside play or walk around neighborhood/backyard exercise
- 1-3 afternoon nap/rest time
- 3:30-4, 4-4:30 flash cards/workbooks or coloring
- 4:30-5 dancing and singing or play
- 5-5:30 parent arrival and overview of the child's day and any changes.
I have a 4-month-old and a 7-month-old that both have schedules that fit right into this schedule as well. It hurts me to move away from all my babies in Memphis area but I get to watch them grow in pictures and text. I love the families I have met here in the St. Louis area and we have made a great home here. I always say it takes a village to raise a child and I would be very proud to be a part of your village.